Monday, March 18, 2013

Another Week

Well, we had a good weekend in Chandler, AZ!  The weather is amazing...low 80's...and life is good.  A couple weeks ago, we had to drain our pool, pressure wash it, and it is now refilled and warming up each day.  Caleb and Cully jump in it daily but it is a little cold for Tera and myself.  Yesterday, the water was 69 degrees.  Needless to say, our kids do not stay in for too long but they love the fact that they can get in for a bit.  They beg us to jump in but no begging is going to get me in the pool just yet!

Our kids on currently on spring break.  Most Chandler schools get two weeks of spring break.  So, this is actually their 2nd week of break.  It is weird but they are loving it!  They love school, but they also love not doing anything as well.  They have had sleep overs and played with friends a lot so it isn't like have not seen most of their friends.  Friday night we had 3 extra boys at our house...talk about fun!

This week, I am taking a some time off to spend with the boys since they are on break.  I am not sure if we will do anything big, but it will be nice to spend time together.

I will post several times this week.  I want to write on a few subjects that I have learned about and things I am currently thinking through.

So, we are gearing up for a good week.  I will post more later!

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment