Friday, December 11, 2009

Caleb's Last Day

Today was Caleb's last day of school before Christmas. He is now officially on Christmas break. It is his first, so I am not sure if he knows how awesome Christmas break is.

Don't you remember how awesome it was to get out for a few weeks for Christmas? Not only did you not have to go to school for a couple of weeks, but you also celebrated Christmas (which when you are younger is obviously when you get a lot of cool things), you usually get to set off fireworks (for New Year's Eve), and you get to sleep in an play all of the time. I always looked forward to Christmas break!

Caleb actually gets close to three weeks off. He doesn't go back to school until January 5th, 2010. Actually we fly home from FL on that day so he won't go back until January 7th. He will have to do a HBL day on that Wednesday, but still, he gets quite a break. I sure hope he enjoys it! I know that he will.

Tomorrow is a busy day with a birthday party and an outreach event for the teens...it should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a fun day! Caleb will have to call me and tell me about the party. Heard about a new video chat I want to try out...let me know when you have a chance to check it out.

    ReplyDelete