Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Caleb saying...

I don't know where Caleb thinks these up, but they are funny (well at least I think they are funny!!)

So, Monday, I was a doing a P90X workout and Caleb likes doing a lot of the moves in the video that I was doing. So, we were sort of doing it together.

During our workout, Caleb looks at me and says, "You should go running, do a P90X video and then go to the gym all today." I thought that was interesting so I said, "Thanks, that sounds kind of fun!"

He then said, "No dad, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to mom!"

Tera, once again, had her self esteem boosted like never before. I don't know where he gets that Tera needs to go to the gym so much. Man, it was funny!

1 comment:

  1. Made me laugh out loud!! Where does he come up with this stuff? Hope you guys have a safe flight tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete