Friday, January 1, 2010

Pictures From Florida

Here are some pictures from Florida that I thought you might enjoy.

Here is a family picture of the Cully/Thompson clan...


Here we are with hats that Christopher made us. I will defintely be sporting this when I get back to Phoenix!


Here is a Thompson picture at the pier just before sunset...we missed Mark and Allyson (and Asher) for sure!


Here we are on the beach. Once again, we missed Mark in this picture.


Here are Pop Pop and the boys on the beach.


Here we are...aren't we cute?!


Overall, it has been a great trip! We have spent some quality time with family and friends. However, I am ready to get back to Phoenix and get back to a routine both physically with sleeping and especially eating. We haven't done bad, however, it is hard to eat good when you are not home and when you are seeing people you haven't seen in awhile. Usually getting together always includes food.

1 comment:

  1. ok seriously Tera you look AMAZING! You guys are so stinking cute....oh and Jeremy you look good too but I have to admit I thought the pic of you and your fam on the beach was from like 15 yrs ago...lol!

    ReplyDelete