Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Trip

Well, we made it to the Grand Canyon and back without a hitch. Here are some pictures to show you that we were actually there. I took these with my phone, so they may not be the best quality.

Here is a picture of Caleb and the Grand Canyon...


Here is the rest of the fam at the Grand Canyon...


Here we are at Cracker Barrel for our Thanksgiving Dinner later that day...


Here is what I ate...


All in all, it was a quick trip but well worth it. Caleb loved the Grand Canyon and is ready to go back and hike it, so if we have any takers out there, come on and join us. We missed being with everyone for sure, but know that you were in our thoughts.

I will have to post some more pictures of the weekend from our Polar Express trip. It was awesome and we got some good pictures. I will also try and post more pictures that we took with our camera later as well from the Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment