Monday, November 23, 2009

Well..........

Well, it is the Monday before Thanksgiving and I am sitting in my office, preparing for a lesson in a couple of weeks. I am really excited about the Advent season! It is always fun (plus we are starting to use Lectionary for Sunday gathering times which should lend itself to fun).

I am also getting ready for our trip this week. It is going to be a lot of fun. Caleb and Cully are home now watching Polar Express, getting ready for our train ride. It is going to be nice to get away with the family for a couple of days and see part of creation that I have yet to see.

We had a good Sunday yesterday. Sunday's are always a busy day, usually the craziest day of the week. But, we made it and I think overall it was a good day.

I am working my way through The Gospel According to Starbucks by Leonard Sweet. It is a really good book. I think it makes a lot of good points and I will look to implement some of it in what we are doing here at Crossroads. It is the first book that I have read by Leonard Sweet, which seems odd to me.

Overall we are doing good. Maybe I will have something better to post tomorrow!

Grace and Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have a great trip. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures on here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete