Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Thanksgiving Plans

Well, life is pretty good. We just decided yesterday that for Thanksgiving we are heading to the Grand Canyon. It should be a lot of fun!

On Wednesday, we are going to a place called Flagstaff, which is about 3 hours from Chandler I believe. Wednesday evening we are going on a Polar Express train ride, complete with a visit from Santa, treats and a trip to the North Pole. On Thursday, we are going to get up and go see the Grand Canyon. I have never been there before, so I am pretty excited. I have heard it is amazing!

At some point on Thursday, we will find a place for Thanskgiving lunch or dinner and then either head back or maybe stay another night.

We will take plenty of pictures and if I can learn how to post them, I will put some of them up after our trip.

2 comments:

  1. The Grand Canyon is cool... Not as cool as Rossville...:) we will miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Canyon??? Who would want to go there when you could go to Cloudland Canyon? Now, that's a canyon done right! HAHA!! Hope you guys have a great time. I'm sure it will be awesome! Loading pictures on your blog is easy...let me know if you have any trouble.

    ReplyDelete