Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Picture

My cousin Bethany sent me a picture a little while back and I couldn't find it.  So, I apologize to her for not putting it up a little earlier.

So, here is the long overdue picture from Bethany.  All I have is the after shot of her.


She told me she donates to Locks of Love on a regular basis which is an awesome thing!  She had enough hair to do this again in Caleb's honor!  We are so proud of you and proud that you are a part of our family!

So, thanks Bethany for the support not only to Caleb but also to all the others over the past who have been battling cancer!  It is such an awesome thing that you have done for them and for Caleb!  He loves the picture and thinks you look great!

If there are any more pictures out there, keep them coming.  We love the support and are very overwhelmed by it all!

I will post a recap of today soon!   It has been a busy day at work so I have not had a chance to post yet!

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment