Friday, May 4, 2012

A New Day- May 4th, 2012

It is a new day!  Seth and I just got back from a run (4th time this week) and it feels good to get in a running routine again.  We are not tearing up the roads or anything but getting my heart rate up for a bit feels good.  Not sure how it will work while Caleb is in the hospital, but that is really not a big deal.  We were talking a bit about what that might look like on our run this morning and how we could potentially get our heart rate up.  Maybe we can get those 10 minutes workouts or something.

Caleb woke up right before we left.  He slept all night and looks good this morning.  I am currently watching him eat Frosted Flakes.  He has no fever and he says nothing hurts him!

 
He is doing great!

Today I have a few things I need to get done.  It will be a busy day but a good day I believe.  Tera's dad flew in last night and will be here for a little while.  It was good to see him last night and Caleb and Cully are super excited.  He is still asleep upstairs but I am sure he will be up soon.  Cully and Tera are still asleep as well.

Cooper has his clinic treatment today, so if you think about him, send a prayer up for him and his family.  I think they are there pretty much all day.

God is good!  I am working on a teaching for this week and have way too much information.  I am realizing how much when I say too much.  I could probably teach for about 1 1/2 hours on the topic.  But, I only get 35 minutes.  So, I am going to blog through the rest of the material starting on Monday.  I think I put that on a previous post, but it is right in front of me and I am excited to think through it all.

Thanks for all of your prayers.  It should be a chill day for the Thompson family.

I will keep you posted.

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment