Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A New Day- May 1st, 2012

Caleb had his best night yet!  He slept all night without waking up once!  

Seth and I got up at 7 and went for a little run.  It has been so long since either of us have run that we are starting slow.  We ran for about 25 minutes (probably between 2.5-3 miles).  It feels good getting back in that routine.  I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up, but I will take advantage as long as I can.  

Today is another chill day!  I have a meeting this morning and then a few other things i need to get done for work and around the house.  

In you are in Phoenix area, our friend Codi (Caleb's dance teacher) is holding an event this weekend to raise money for our family.  It looks like a lot of fun!  I am planning on attending and taking a few classes with Cully!  Below is a flyer for the event. If you have questions, I believe there is a number you can call on it.

Since today is a chill day for Caleb, I will probably only post a recap today to let you know how everything went.

Have a great day!

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment