Saturday, May 19, 2012

Recap/New Day- May 19th, 2012

Last night, I was planning on getting some work done and posting, but I sat with Cully while he was going to sleep, then I laid down, and the next thing you know it was 6:30 in the morning.  I guess I was tired!

Caleb had a pretty good day yesterday.  He pretty much just chilled at the house all day.  Last evening, it was a little windy, so we took the kites that Uncle Seth bought the boys and headed for the field.  It was a good decision.  We flew them and they soared pretty high.  I was too busy to get any photos of the adventure, but trust me, it was a lot of fun!

We had some friends come over and eat some ice cream after that, the Rothert's.  It was a good time to just catch up and chat a bit.

Caleb slept pretty well last night and didn't want to get up this morning for Cully's last t-ball game.  But, he did.  We all did.  It was a fun time!  Cully enjoyed it and got his first trophy ever!  He is so proud of it. I will try and post a picture of him holding it later.

After t-ball, Cully went with Kim Elkins and her son Isaac to the PHX Science Museum.  He was really looking forward to it and I believe Kim was as well.  Caleb and I went to see a movie, a cartoon about pirates.  It was cute, but I am not sure that I will ever see it again.

We are now home and grabbing lunch.  I am heading to a couple of graduation parties and have church tonight.

So, it is a pretty chill day!

I will try and post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment