Friday, May 11, 2012

Pictures from today- May 11, 2012


Here are several pictures from our day today.  I hope you enjoy them!

This is how Caleb got from his pre-procedure room where they prep him for his procedure to his procedure room!  You have to love Phoenix Children's Hospital!  

Another shot of the hummer!


After his procedure, we stopped by his school so he could see his friends!  It was good for Caleb and I believe his friends enjoyed seeing him as well.

Here he is with the guys in his class!

Here is his entire class!


 Here they are again!

And of course you had to have a funny shot!

Thanks Mrs. Gillette for taking these pictures!  They are awesome!

This last one has a story!  I have been eyeing this mug for quite some time.  Every time Cully and I go to Starbucks, he always wants me to buy it.  I love elephants because of my love for the University of Alabama.  So, when I first saw it, I felt like I needed it.  I could never pull the trigger though and buy it.

I was telling Caleb's 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Henderson, and her daughter Moriah about it.  Moriah just got a job at Starbucks and it turns out her favorite animal is the elephant as well.

So, she bought both of us an elephant mug!  Here I am enjoying my first cup of joe with it.  I think the mug makes the coffee taste better!  Thank you so much Moriah for the mug!  I will use it all the time.


Thanks again to Moriah who purchased two flyers for Caleb to put on her schools banner they made for their Walk for Life!  She did this on her own and spent her own money.  So, when they participate in the walk, there will be two papers with Caleb's name on it...one from Caleb's school and one from their family!  What an awesome young lady!  We appreciate your thoughtfulness and I appreciate the mug!

All in all it has been a good day!  I will post more later!

Grace and Peace

1 comment:

  1. Haha i've been totally checking out that mug, & haven't pulled the trigger yet either. Enjoy your coffee!

    ReplyDelete