Saturday, May 5, 2012

Recap of Today- May 5th, 2012

It was a great day!  We were very busy, but Caleb had a great day all around!  He felt good today, got to do some fun things, and he got to be a normal kid.  That is awesome, especially since we are heading into the hospital tomorrow sometime where he will be attached to Wall-E (our name for his IV pole) for 5 days.  That isn't so normal!

Caleb got to go back to the dance benefit and take a couple more classes.  The last dance that he was in was amazing!  We have a video of it but couldn't figure out exactly how to get it on the blog. So, we are currently working on it and will get it posted hopefully tomorrow sometime.  He had a blast and I was so excited that he got to go back and participate.

We are very overwhelmed (I think I say that a lot, but it is true) with the amount of money given to us from the auction!  God has been very good to us and we are so blessed!  Thanks again to Codi Starner for organizing this huge event and to all the dancers who gave up time to teach for free!  Most of them we have not even met until today and yet they were still willing to help out.  It was such a good event!  Thanks again!

Tonights teaching went well.  God helped me and I think it made sense (which is always good).  Josiah did a great job in leading tonight and I am looking forward to tomorrow morning!

I am heading to bed!  I am pretty wiped and tomorrow is going to be a big day.  I am teaching 2 times in the morning and back to the hospital.  I will keep you posted on how Caleb is doing throughout the day and how we are doing as well.

Have a great night!

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment