Monday, April 16, 2012

Family

We have been blessed with an amazing family!

When Caleb was in the hospital for a week before we knew anything, his Nanna (Tera's Mom Debra) changed her travel plans and traveled here to help any way she could. She ended up staying two weeks and was a huge help through the beginning of this journey. I believe she is already making plans to come back this summer at some point.

Tera's Aunt Di came in for a week as well. I just dropped her off at the airport to head back to Florida.

My brother Seth flew here on Friday with a one way ticket. He is staying as long as we need him to stay to help in anyway we need it. He will have to travel some for his business, but he will come back and be here as long as we need.

My parents are coming in tonight as well as my other brother, Mark, his wife, Allyson and their two children Asher and Levi. Caleb is really excited to meet his new cousin and see everyone. They will be here for the week and once again help with Cully and things around the house, as well as keep Caleb busy for the remainder of his hospital stay.

Tera's dad is making plans on coming out as well for a visit after my parents head home.

So, we are blessed with a great family!

Our family extends beyond blood and we know that even when our blood family is not able to be with us, we will be covered with love and help as needed as well!

Just wanted to say how much we love our family!

1 comment:

  1. So glad your folks and brothers are out there with you guys. I can hear the laughter now that I know is always present when you are all together. I am ready to come out later this summer or early fall whenever you need me.

    ReplyDelete