Thursday, April 26, 2012

A New Day- April 26th, 2012

Good news!  Caleb's counts have rebounded in a big way!  When I say big, I mean big!  His mouth is looking a ton better and he has no more pain.

So, if he eats we and drinks a lot, he could potentially go home this afternoon or evening.  That would be awesome!

He is currently eating breakfast.  He had scrambled eggs (which I think he would eat for every meal), sausage link, a few bites of waffle, peaches and pears.  He drank an apple juice and is waiting on a few more drinks to arrive.

We are waiting for more drink.  He is pounding it all down even as we speak.

So today is about eating and drinking!  Like I said, his mouth feels so much better and so it allows him to eat and drink without pain.

I will keep you posted!

Grace and Peace

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's so cool to see God answer specific requests and in such a tangible way. I prayed for this exact scenario...amazing! I have needed to see God reveal himself and he has! What an awesome God we serve that he not only hears are requests but is faithful enough to move just when we need it! Awesome, just awesome! Thank you for letting us journey with you it's building our faith as well.

    ReplyDelete