Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Day- April 24th, 2012

We had a good night.  We are currently waiting on a call from the clinic to see if they have a time slot available this morning.  Caleb seems to be doing ok this morning.  He just ate some Eggo Waffles.  In a few minutes, we will do the shot.  I think it will be much smoother this morning.

I have several things to get done today.  I may be getting them done in the clinic.  It could be an all day affair, especially if he needs a transfusion.

Cully will be hanging out with Uncle Seth today.  Not sure what they will be doing.  I think they are going to go to the store and possibly go grab some lunch together.  Uncle Seth does a great job with the boys.  It is a blessing that he is able to be here.  Both of our families would move here in a second if it were possible and help out in any way they are able.  At this point in his life, it works out for Seth to be here and we are grateful!

This is short.  I need to go give my son a shot and jump in the shower in case they want to see us ASAP. It takes about 20 min to get to clinic and we need to be ready for the call.

I will keep you posted throughout the day about what is happening and how Caleb (and mom and dad) are doing.

Thanks for your prayers!

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment