Wednesday, April 11, 2012

From Caleb's Mouth part 2

So the test went great. For me it was very quick. I felt like I had just gone to sleep when I woke up.

I got an awesome poster from one of mommy's friends. It was made specifically for me. No other kid in the world has one like it! I think thats pretty cool!

I play some X-box today. My favorite game was Sonic pinball.

I met somebody named Cooper and we had a lot of fun. He has cancer also and is going through the same thing as me. It is funny, but we actually go to the same church. Also something neat, he left room 7122 and I moved in. Same church...same room...same cancer! We also serve the same God who is with us!

I'm tired. I clean. And I'm ready for bed.

Thanks for your prayers! I love you!
Caleb

2 comments:

  1. Precious words from a very special boy! Caleb we will continue to pray for you and your nurses and doctors each day. Your whole family is in our prayers. Sleep peacefully and tomorrow is a new day! May you be blessed beyond words! God Bless:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caleb! I'm friends with your Uncle Seth and Mr. Chad & Ms. Stephanie from your church! I've been praying for you and will keep praying for you! There are SO many people who love you and are praying for you! Even though I've never met you before, I can tell that you are an awesome kid! Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

    -Carrie H.

    ReplyDelete