Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A New Day- April 25th, 2012

Cully and I slept well.  He woke up a bit too early for me, but other than that, it was ok.

Today is a day of seeing what Caleb's sores are all about and making sure he isn't in a lot of pain.  I will be back and forth from the hospital and work today.  I have a couple of meetings and Cully really can't handle being at the hospital for very long periods of time.  He gets bored.  And to top everything off, with all of Caleb's mouth sores, they have him on room isolation (which means he can't leave his hospital room) and that makes it even more difficult with Cully.  When we can go to playroom, go to 3rd floor patio, walk around, it makes it a bit easier.  But, being in the same room for many hours isn't something he is ready for.  Cully is playing with his guys right now and playing well.

Tera said Caleb had a lot of interruptions last night from nurses.  With all the meds, they kept coming in and checking on him.  But, the meds are helping so that is good.

I will keep you posted throughout the day on how he is doing and what we find out.

Have a great day!

Grace and Peace

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Anita,I also have a child with Hodgkins Lymphoma. We have been doing this for 9 years now. We also live in AZ and have been at PCH many,many times. Our Doc is Micheal Henry. I would love to befriend you and help you through this difficult time. You can e mail me @ Acdmx42@aol.com or find me on FB under Anita Forthecure Mullenix. I would love to here from you.

    ReplyDelete