Saturday, April 28, 2012

Head Shaving Party- Part 2

It was time for the 2nd round of head shaving!  This one involved Caleb's classmates!  

1st, Caleb got another trim!  

Then it was time for the boys.  Gunner stepped up 1st!
Before...


After!


Then Nathan.
Before...


After!


Then Luke.
Before...


After!


Then we got a shot of all the boys in the 2nd grade class together!  They look awesome!

Ethan, Luke's brother, got in on the action!
Before...


After!


Then Cully got trimmed again!


Then, we were all shocked when Troy, Luke and Ethan's dad, stepped up without saying anything!  He just took his seat and got it done!
Before...


After!

We had a blast!  Thanks to all who could come out!  Uncle Seth and myself also got a trim.  I actually didn't use a guard this time.  This is the shortest I have ever had my hair!  I feels good!

So, enjoy our pictures!  I will post more later!

Grace and Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment