Tuesday, April 10, 2012

From Caleb's Mouth

Today I got to Skype my school friends and see all of them on the computer. That was awesome! I miss all of my friends so it was great to see them again. I also miss my school and can't wait till next school year when I should be able to return.

I have a big test tomorrow. Last time I was very scared but now I am good with it. I like to call it a procedure because that sounds better than surgery.

I am feeling much better than a couple of days ago! My nurse just said I look better than a couple of days ago.

I ate a lot today because I was bored. My favorite thing I ate today was scrambled eggs and sausage.

I made a picture frame out of craft supplies in the playroom today. I played Xbox games with brother and dad in the playroom as well.

I am very tired and after a good nights sleep I will be ready for my test tomorrow. I am actually excited about it! They will see how my body is doing and that will be good to know.

Thanks for your prayers!
Caleb

3 comments:

  1. Ah sweet boy. We are praying for you! Mrs. Bilbrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great! We love hearing from you, Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb you are so awesome! We are praying for you like crazy. Even "crazy Jonas" says a prayer for you everyday at lunch. We love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete