Friday, April 6, 2012

Link to Care Calendar

Below is the link for times to visit and potential ways to help. Items may change from time to time as our life situation may change. So, if you see something one day and it is gone the next, no worries. Also, know that things may change even after you sign up for something.

So, please use this to help us control the flow of visitors. If you have questions about what is happening, this blog will be as up to date as it possibly can be.

We love all of you and appreciate all the prayers and thoughts.

http://www.carecalendar.org/v2/calendar.php

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jeremy & Tera, It's been quite a while since we've spoken and I just heard about your son. He sounds like an absolutely amazing little boy- so brave! I wanted you to know that he will be in my prayers daily as will both of you and Cully. I am down in Naples but if there is anything I can do for you at all (in addition to praying!) just let me know. Please give Tera a big hug for me- I wish I could be there to give her one myself. God Bless all of you- especially your son!
    -Janet Howard (Andrews)

    ReplyDelete