Tuesday, April 17, 2012

From Caleb's Mouth- April 17th, 2012

Today was a good day! I had my chemo at 12 pm and it went well.

I got to see my Uncle Mar, Aunt Allyson and two cousins Asher and Levi.

I am very tired. I just got done eating dinner.

Mrs. Henderson and Mrs. Gorla came to visit. They sang English jingles, they told stories and prayed for me! It was a lot of fun!

I got to see Baxter the D-Backs Mascot as well as professional baseball umpires. Baxter helped me (well, he didn't really help but tried to mess you up) build a "build a bear". I picked a monkey and dressed him like a doctor.

I may get to go home on Thursday if everything goes well. I am so excited!

I am going to go to sleep!

Good night!
Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Caleb do glad you had another good day! Hope today goes by super fast so you can get home tomorrow! Tell everyone we said hi and try to go easy on uncle mark and let him win a few games:) we love you and are praying for you everyday!

    ReplyDelete